So I was just listening to the latest podcast with Carlton and Damon and they revealed a bit of info about things that are yet to come. Don't worry, there aren't any major spoilers:
- The next episode is called "He's Our You." (That's not the secret seeing as most devotees will already know this from watching the preview for the episode.) Apparently someone (probably Sawyer) will say these words to Sayid and it will refer to Dharma's "communications officer." Although Sayid is one of my favorite characters I hope he does get tortured. It's not that I want harm to come to him but I want to see him overcome the pain and hold out entirely or come up with some incredible story to convince Dharma to welcome him.
- Ethan is set to make another appearance on the show but not as a baby. I feel like the writers are done with the flashbacks and flashforwards and more time jumps seem unlikely. That leaves a scripted advance in time, by which I mean they might write something like "10 years later" to show us the repercussion of some events that take place in 1977.
- The final episode of the season is called "The Incident." It's a two-part episode that will air on May 13 (YES! I'll be back from Senior Week at that point!). Carlton gave a general idea of what the incident might refer to. WARNING, SPOILER ALERT. So a viewer sent in a question about the energy source behind the concrete wall in the Swan. Damon responded to his question by reminding us how someone had to press the button every 108 minutes to release small amounts of energy and prevent the implosion that occurred at the end of season 2. He then announced that we will learn more about the Swan this season, at which point Calton added, "We do have a finally called 'The Incident.' I mean if I was basically adding 2 + 2 I would get 4." Damon jokingly retorted that that's what the writers want us to think and it could actually be about Jack losing his shoes, but I think he's just screwing with us. I think it's very likely that the incident does refer to the Swan station and that we will come to learn more about the energy source. Accordingly or alternatively, I wouldn't be surprised to find that the hydrogen bomb (the Jughead) is related somehow. Ahhhh, I want to know what happens now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AS PROMISED: w00t!
ReplyDeletealso, do we know where the hydrogen bomb came from? I forget...
According to Faraday, the U.S. Army tested weapons on Pacific islands during the 50s. A series of exchanges between him and the Others confirmed that the army did bring the bomb to the island.
ReplyDelete