Saturday, February 14, 2009
Time Jumps and Hemorrhages
So I don't remember which episode it was but Faraday suggested that those who spent the least amount of time on the island were likely to experience the time jump induced hemorrhages first. Given our knowledge of the characters, Juliette should have been the last or second to last person to get the signature nose bleed. In recent history, she has been on the island the longest. We know that Daniel was on the island at a former time, but we don't know how long he stayed. Regardless, Juliette should have been one of the last two to get a nose bleed and yet she was the second. After her, it was Miles then all of the 815 survivors. I have a problem with contradictions, especially when it comes to LOST. I expect nothing but accurate information from the show because there's already so much intentionally left out for the sake of suspense and mystery. Maybe I'm being too nit-picky but my concerns are legitimate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment