Sunday, February 22, 2009
Is Kate Pregnant?
I was just talking to a friend about last week's episode, 316. She believes that it's very possible that Kate is pregnant. Here's her argument: Ms. Hawking said that the group needs to recreate the original conditions of the flight as best as possible. This includes not just the people on the plane but other seemingly trivial details like Locke wearing Christian Shepherd's shoes. Another one of these details may be that a U.S. marshal accompanies a passenger (formerly Kate, presently Sayid). Why not have a pregnant passenger as well? It's possible that Kate became pregnant when she and Jack spent their last night together before they returned to the island. How fun would that be for the Kate, Jack, and Sawyer love triangle - to have Kate carry Jack's baby. Well-played writers, well-played...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That would be a good plot twist! Makes sense. We shall see I guess...
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure that I believe that she will be pregnant, the writers tend to screw around with the audience a lot with the whole Jack/Kate/Sawyer thing. Maybe that's what they want us to think. But I hope she is, because then that'll mean she's made up her damn mind Jack or Sawyer. Honestly I like Skate better. Less dramatic.
ReplyDelete