Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jin is time traveling?

This will be a short post. I just have two quick comments about how Jin's story has evolved as of yesterday's episode, "The Little Prince."
First is the fact that we know Jin is jumping through time with the rest of our friends on the island. I find it interesting that he was affected by the island moving event when the Oceanic 6, Desmond, and Lapidus were not. The eight of them were closer to the island than Jin was yet they remained in their time and space while Jin disappeared with everything and everyone else. It probably has something to do with the fact that they were in the air and Jin was in the water. I have nothing prfound to say on the matter or any pressing questions to ask - I'm just making an observation.
Second is my curiosity as to how Jin gets off the island. From "Ji Yeon" we knew that such an event would take place but we didn't realize how tremendous of a feat it would be. Originally, the most pressign questions I had about Jin getting away dealt with what he was doing why he didn't notify Sun. Now, we have the additional intrigue of figuring out how Jin relocates himself within his own time to return to society. Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment