If you don't watch the previews or do and forget them, I'm here to let you know that tonight's episode of LOST is a special in which they'll tell the story of the Oceanic 6 from a different perspective. I'm sorry to complain but I don't really care about the story of the Oceanic 6 anymore. What new angle are they going to take to make this episode worth watching? Are we going to see life through baby Aaron's eyes? Actually, even that wouldn't be that interesting. He'd probably end up wondering why someone as incompetent as Kate is taking care of him.
But really, what gives? The story on the island is getting really interesting. All hell is about to break loose. There's suspicion over who kidnapped Ben and on a probably related note, the Dharma Initiative is about to go to war with itself. People will take sides; shots will be fired. And let's not forget that Faraday is back. What's he been up to and why would he return to the island?
This break from the current storyline is uncalled for. All of the episodes are complete now so there's no need to kill time. Even though I'm still going to watch tonight's episode, I hope the ratings are low so that LOST stops airing specials in place of real episodes.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment