So I have a friend with whom I watch and discuss Lost on a regular basis. Whenever I develop a theory, make a startling observation, have a question about something, whatever, I immediately share my thoughts with my friend. Just this morning I had such an experience and decided to send my friend a message on Facebook. I'll now share that message with you all:
hey, i just thought of something really interesting that might happen this season on lost. i definitely see the opportunity for us to learn about the history of the island first hand. the only problem is that people can't interact with other people they're not supposed to meet in their own time. (i guess that refers to face-to-face interaction and communication because someone did interact with the survivors when they shot flaming arrows at them. or maybe it was "the others"... that just came to me.) anyway, i would really love to see something like the story of the black rock through the survivors' eyes, but the only way to accomplish that would be if the others and/or widmore are on the boat. you know what, i now hope the black rock was widmore's boat and that the reason he bought that journal in the auction was because he knows it possesses a clue about finding the island, a secret that he has forgotten over the years. just a random thought, it'll be funny if widmore only has 4 toes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment